Volunteer Researcher/Office Assistant
In this role, you will assist Animal Equality staff with research-based projects and office/administrative duties.
Position Title: Volunteer Researcher/Office Assistant
Reports to: Volunteer Coordinator + Project Manager
Position Location: Remote
Duration: Varies by individual project
Terms: Ongoing, Approximately 2-10 hours per week as needed
- Complete research projects related to companies, social media, vegan events, etc.
- Provide office support, such as sending emails/thank you cards, organizing contracts, etc.
- Maintain consistent communication with staff members and complete tasks on time
- Detail-oriented and highly self-motivated
- Strong research and organizational skills
- Efficient in project management and administrative duties
- Comfortable using Google docs and search engines
- Knowledgeable about farmed animal issues
Benefits and Perks:
- Receive one-on-one training and guidance from staff
- Connect with and get to know Animal Equality team members
- Gain a multitude of skills and knowledge relating to farmed animals
- Make an impact for animals with every minute of your volunteer time!
Compensation: This is an unpaid, volunteer position
Application Period: Open until filled; multiple positions available