Philanthropy Administrative Associate
Terms of Employment: Full Time, At-Will, Non-Exempt
Reports to: International Director of Philanthropy
Position Location: Remote within the continental US
Hours: 9am – 5pm
Animal Equality seeks a Philanthropy Administrative Associate to lead the day-to-day administrative operations of Animal Equality’s fundraising programs. This position is ideal for a deadline-driven, detail-oriented, and well-organized administrative professional who will bring together high performing and diverse teams to ensure delivery of our commitments and exceed fundraising efforts.
- Drive the strategic administration and utilization of the Salesforce CRM for the philanthropy team
- Maintain donor records in the Salesforce CRM database, including ongoing updates to donor and prospect constituent records, entering financial gift information and creating financial reports.
- Communicate with and provide courteous service to donors, including management of gift inquiries and issues, via email and phone.
- Assist with the production of fundraising materials including background research, gift acknowledgements, stewardship reports, and donor correspondence.
- Plan and coordinate team meetings and events, overseeing all logistics
- Oversee the planning and execution of donor cultivation and recognition events.
- Actively participate in the organization’s culture of philanthropy.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A minimum of two years work experience preferably at a nonprofit advocacy organization or in the field of fundraising/development, marketing, or communications.
- A high degree of computer literacy as well as experience with Google Workplace (Google Documents and Google Sheets in particular) or Microsoft Office suite (Word and Excel in particular).
- Must have the ability to maintain donor files and routinely handle confidential donor information.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM or another CRM is a must.
- Must have the demonstrated ability to think strategically, problem solve and manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, effective communication and the ability to work cooperatively with others in a team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work additional hours as needed to meet deadlines and manage workflow.
- Professional appearance and adherence to a vegan lifestyle.
- Commitment to the objectives of Animal Equality.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary range $40,000-$50,000, commensurate with experience. Health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, generous paid time off, paid sick time and holidays, 2 floating holidays per year, 1 volunteer day per year.
Application Period: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Animal Equality is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age.
Please Note: We are only able to consider applicants who possess United States work authorization. All applicants must live in the United States.