INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
Do you have grit, a growth mindset, and a passion to work at an international animal protection organization? Lead at Animal Equality! Animal Equality’s vision is a world in which all animals are respected and protected.
Join our international leadership team and make an impact for animals ensuring the operations of Animal Equality’s eight offices run smoothly and efficiently.
Terms of Employment: Full-time, At-Will, Exempt
Reports to: Executive Vice President
Position Location: Los Angeles, CA preferred; will consider US-based remote applicants
At Animal Equality you will work alongside a team of extraordinary people who, with devotion, commitment, and professionalism, give their best every day to end factory farming. We work in an interdepartmental way, focused on achieving ambitious objectives. Integrity, proactivity, and the will to make a difference are indispensable values to be part of Animal Equality.
The International Director of Operations fosters an operational culture of excellence and accountability working across eight offices. Taking ownership for implementing and managing highly effective systems, resources, teams, and processes.
The International Director of Operations will work side by side with the Executive and International Directors to ensure organizational effectiveness and impact.
Do you have what it takes to lead Operations at Animal Equality and take it to the next level? Read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity.
- Lead Animal Equality’s operations globally alongside executive leadership, including developing, managing, monitoring, and improving systems, finances, objective and measurement setting as well as processes and procedures
- Oversee Animal Equality’s finances internationally including financial oversight, budgeting, financial compliance internationally, and adequate use of resources
- Oversee the creation, implementation, and ongoing improvement and review of all international policies, processes, and guidelines within the organization
- Develop and manage systems to oversee operational functions for Animal Equality and its programs, including planning for and improving the scalability of systems as we grow
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative data analysis of Animal Equality’s programs and operations and work with other directors to make strategic decisions
- Manage goal and objective setting – continuously reporting and tracking them- creating a culture of accountability and empowerment
- Oversee the operations department and projects from beginning to end, including planning and managing the budget, determining and assigning key deliverables, allocating resources, establishing timelines, and ensuring deadlines are met, as required
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the organization to ensure teams understand and work toward performance goals
- Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
- More than 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Demonstrated high efficiency in international environments, ownership, and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of business objectives setting, operational systems, and data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- 2+ years of financial management experience
- Ability to travel internationally
- Ability to think logically and analytically
- Commitment to Animal Equality’s values
- Commitment to Animal Equality’s leadership values
Compensation: $70,000-75,000, based on experience.
Animal Equality is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or another non-merit factor.
Please Note: We are only able to consider applicants who possess United States work authorization.
Application Period: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.