Part Time Administrative Associate
Terms of Employment: Part Time (14 to 16 hours per week), At Will, Non Exempt
Reports to: International Director of Operations
Position Location: Los Angeles, CA (Remote to start)
We are currently searching for a Part Time Administrative Associate to work onsite at our Hollywood office (pending office reopening). Successful candidates must be detail-oriented and extremely well organized. The ability to work in a fast-paced environment is essential.
Assist Animal Equality’s staff and provide general office support.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reply to general information requests with the accurate information
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Greet visitors and prepare conference rooms
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Maintain contact lists
- Pick up and assess / distribute mail
- Make bank deposits
- Manage the ordering of office supplies
- Maintain filing systems for employees and vendors
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Schedule/book travel, meetings, and other arrangements for staff
- Submit office operations invoices and reconcile expense reports
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum of two years of related experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to stay organized
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people on various issues
- Computer skills including proficiency in the use of Google and Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong working knowledge of animal rights issues
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Professional appearance and adherence to a vegan lifestyle
- Commitment to the objectives of the organization
Hourly rate is $18.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Animal Equality is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Please Note: We are only able to consider applicants who possess United States work authorization.