Create a Facebook Fundraiser for #GivingTuesday
November 20, 2018
Do you have two minutes to help end animal cruelty?
Animal Equality is looking for people like you who care deeply about animals and want to create a world where all animals are respected and protected.
Here is what you can do:
YOU can help animals by creating a fundraiser on Facebook which will support Animal Equality’s life-saving work.
The best part?
For a short time, every dollar you help us raise is matched, instantly doubling your impact.
That means every dollar donated during this time now saves SIX animals.
If you help us raise $50, you just helped save 300 lives. Raise $500? That saves 3,000 animals.
Ready? Let’s get started!
Follow these super simple steps:
- Click here to go to Facebook’s fundraising site
- Click the Raise Money button
- Select Nonprofit then search and select “Animal Equality”
- Enter your goal amount, make it any amount you’d like!
- Facebook will generate a title and other info you can use, but feel free personalize this section. The more you can personalize, the better!
- Use the suggested photo and click “Create”
- Finally: Share your fundraiser to your personal page with a few sentences about why saving animals is important to you. Make sure that you mention that every gift is matched, dollar-for-dollar!
Not sure what to write? Use this: “I am supporting Animal Equality’s life-saving work this Giving Tuesday because I want to live in a world where all animals are respected and protected. Every dollar raised is matched for a short time! Please join me in making this world a more compassionate place for animals.
That’s it! Are you ready?
Animal Equality is committed to using the most strategic tactics to save animals now and in the long term. It is through the support of people like you that we are able to continue, and grow, our life-saving work. Thank you for everything you do for the animals!